Saturday, March 16, 2019

Stencil Saturday, Pan Pastel

Hello, thanks for popping in!
I thought id show you a stencil project using the new stencils that Barbara demonstrated on Hochanda on Thursday.

Just so you know, the little white dots are actually a reflection of the lcd lights on my light tent, No matter what I tried I couldnt get a pic without them because of the acetate on the card.


I started by applying Pan Pastel to my cover my card, then I smeared Versamark on the stencil, lay it on the card and run through a die cutting machine, then rub the pastel sponge over the card again to bring out the line art.
Colour can then be removed with an eraser to give light and shade.
I then stamped a couple of Wee Folk and some birds on acetate, when the ink is dry the acetate can be wrapped around the card and secured at the back.


Ok, that's all for today, have a great Saturday!

Maria x

3 comments:

  1. Very clever card! Loving the colours! have a good day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one stencil out of the set of 5 that I already have but I have to admit never used !!
    I would never have thought to add the wee folk on acetate rather than stamping on the canvas. Hope you manage to get through the day so that you will hopefully sleep better tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that idea. I shall have to try that. Lobe the colours you have used on this too. Hope you sleep better tonight. Xxxc

    ReplyDelete