Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 7

Hello, thanks for popping in for Groovi Tuesday.

I thought I would show you one of my samples using the brand new lace grids.


This one is George. The rose is from Jayne's Roses, I wanted it all peachy coloured, my favourite!
Lots of work in this, I don't work fast with lace work but I love it.
 Lace work wasnt particularly one of the techniques I was trying to learn when I had the idea for the Groovi system back in September 2014, I just envisioned beautiful line art etched on acrylic plates to make the tracing part achievable, so its lovely to see how everything has blossomed and developed since Clarity launched my lightbulb moment in 2015.

Thanks again for popping in!

Maria x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maria. I have ordered the plates, lace work is one of my favourites. Your rose is gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having that light bulb moment Maria, its brought a lot of joy & pleasure to so many xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Maria! It seems such a long time ago since your light bulb moment but it isn't really in the big scheme of things! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Maria. Lots of hard work...…….but well worth it.

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful maria. You are very clever to have started this great groovi. Given so much pleasure to lots of people. I love it but not got anywhere near this stage yet. Love xx

    ReplyDelete