Saturday, March 2, 2019

Stencil Saturday, a bit of graffiti...

Evening!
Busy day, but I wanted to something with stencils as its Saturday, and I spotted the new challenge over at Country View Challenges, the theme is Letters and/or Numbers.
I managed to work 3 stencils into this one.


I started by blending some yellow ink through the Harlequin stencil, I then bumped it along and added a little orange ink.



Then I roughly rubbed black ink over the new Arty Arrows stencil, sprayed with water and pressed it over the card.


Now for a very very cool stencil, ABC stencil, and some texture paste, you need to do one letter at a tie if you are making up a word, the good news is this paste can be dried with a heat gun in about a minute, I don't do waiting!

When its dry, brush over with black ink, I didn't particularly want the letters black, but a hazy shadow around the letters.

I then sanded the letters back a bit, decide to keep some of the black, and added red ink through the stencil. A little touch of white pen around the letters.


A few red splashes and edge with black sharpie pen to finish off and then bang it on a card!

OK, i'm happy that's done, i can go cook some tea now, thanks for popping in, and don't forget to pop over and have a look at the challenge, you have a whole month to enter.

Maria x


8 comments:

  1. Looks good. very clever. Hope you had a good day so sad not to be there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that's fabulous!
    Looking forward to the class tomorrow.... May be tired though after spending the day with Louise! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great class today with lots more new ideas, including the "new" double dipping technique. I will definitely be using that one a lot. You have given me plenty to do for Friday's finishing off blog. What I want to know is how you found time today to create this beauty and blog it. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Maria. This blog is different...…...and I love it. Love seeing how you have achieved the final card and so useful for the younger generation!

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous ! Thank you so much for your great contribution to the Country View Challenges letters/numbers challenge this month !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, thanks so much for joining in with our letters/numbers challenge over at Country View! x

    ReplyDelete