Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A stencil ghost?

Hello! Blimey I never blog on a Wednesday usually, but I spotted the March challenge over at CAS Stencil challenge blog, the theme is Ghosting, and I knew straight away exactly what I wanted to do for that.


The ghosting effect was created by applying versamark ink through the Damask Rose stencil onto Clarity Coated card, then I brayered over with Artistry inks to reveal the ghostly resist!

Then I did all my stamping with the Art Nouveau stamps and added a touch of coluring.

Do pop over and check the challengo blog out, they have some great themes.

Thanks for popping in!

Maria x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the art nouveau designs and received some stencils a few days ago. Will try this technique.
    Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this project, for once I have tried it straight away rather than adding it to my to do list x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Maria. Love it. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. I meant to get these stamps from the NEC and forgot. Beautiful finished result. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and creative framing for your pretty stencil ghosted background, Maria. TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil Card Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique way to make a ghosted image Maria! Love your beautiuful background and your lovely stamping to create a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous background you created using this ghosting technique Maria! love the colors and how the design mimics your beautiful stamped and colored roses - love the stamped corners as well! thanks for joining us in CAS Stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete