Sunday, March 24, 2019

Speed Craft Sunday 10

Morning! Only just, I know, I had a nice sedate pace this morning, tired after telly!
So while still in my pjs I spent 12 minutes at my desk...

I stamped the entwined hummingbirds in Cornflower archival ink and covered the circles with masks, luckily they are the perfect size for the woodware 2 inch punch, so no cutting involved.


I then inked up the script stamp from the Journal set, Buttercup archival all over then Sap Green just around the edges. Stamp it across the middle.

Stamp again, above and below. Sponge a little yellow ink around the circle masks. I pondered putting the yellow into the circles instead but that would have involved cutting an aperture mask-not gonna do that when my lovely hubby is cooking my breakfast downstairs, Im starvin!
Hope you like!
I havent linked to anything, breakfast is ready, but everything is on the Clarity website, not my breakfast though, thats mine.

Thanks for popping in!

Maria x

5 comments:

  1. Love it Maria! Maybe another for class? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and you make it look so easy! Thanks for sharing your Sunday.

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea Maria. Have that stamp out on my desk, so might give this a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous project thanks for sharing. Hope your breakfast wasn't spoilt x

    ReplyDelete