Friday, March 1, 2019

Finish it Friday 9

Good Morning and happy Friday!
The weeks are flying by aren't they, I cant believe its week 9 of FIF, so here it is...

This is what i started with
The motorbike is an older Clarity stamp, paper is from Paperartsy, and iv'e no idea where the embossing folder is from.

I die cut a nice big leafy sprig from an amazon package, If you have any of those and you get to see me in person, can I have them please?
I didn't want to do much to the motorbike, so i just used my sparkle pen with a tiny touch of brown ink.
The book page looks warped in the pic, only because the sparkle and ink is still wet.


That's it, done!

Thanks for popping in.
No idea if i'll manage a Stencil Saturday tomorrow or not, got a very busy day today and Shrewsbury tomorrow, but i'll definitely manage a Speed Craft Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. A great design ! Wouldn’t thought of doing that in a million years - that’s why I need people like you ! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will save Amazon packaging in the future. Fabulous design. So sad I can't make Shrewsbury, I will be with you all in spirit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a look to see if we have any. Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete