Monday, March 4, 2019

Mixed Media Monday 3

Good Morning!
Hope you had a great weekend, mine was busy busy busy, but good, sadly I didn't manage a Speed Craft Sunday yesterday, i came home from Shrewsbury, went for a wee (Too much info?) then i made my slimming world gravy still wearing my coat, then went to Pete's mums for pork dinner, then went straight to poker, where I kicked ass and won!

So today then, Mixed Media Monday...

 I absolutely loved the Natural Beauty stencil that Leonie designed.
I used some rather nice sage green texture paste on a canvas, I deliberately left the edges for a tatty look. When the paste was dry I added Aged Parchment ink over the exposed areas and edged with brown archival ink.
Then I added a tough of inca gold and used a gold wink of stella pen in between the lines, you cant see the sparkle in the pics.

I tattied up a couple of chipboard shapes and added some handmade flowers, not too much faffing though, i wanted an uncluttered look for this one.

Hope you like!
Thanks for popping in, i'll be back tomorrow with Groovi Tuesday.

Maria x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria. Yes I do like this Mixed Media piece. Love the colours you have used too. Good to hear you had a good time at poker. Down time is always good after a busy day!
    Look forward to tomorrows blog.

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Maria. Love this stencil too. Is it a perhaps for a shrewsbury class! Luv jx

    ReplyDelete