Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 8

Hello! Bit late on parade today, needed to finish off my prep for telly tomorrow and pack everything i need.
So quick Groovi post, so i can go get a cuppa and wash my hair-not at the same time...

I used the Dragon plate first, then added the landscape bits behind.
This is the first time iv'e used that particular backing paper from the Northern Lights pad, so I was very happy it worked well, nice and bright.

The red in the sky was a happy (ish) accident, I was blending the blue sky with Dorso Oil on tissue and managed to smear a bit from one of the dragon wings, can you see it at the tip of the wing? so I added some more red to make it look like it was deliberate, I think its called blagging it...
I think this would be a good one for a child as its bright and colourful.

Thanks for popping in!
Maybe you can watch my telly shows on Hochanda tomorrow, 12 noon and 4pm.

Maria x

9 comments:

  1. That's a great card Maria!!! I know someone who would like the bright colours !!
    I'll be watching you tomorrow. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab card, love the bright colours. I shall have to record you as I am taking Amie out for lunch as it is her 30th birthday tomorrow. 😁😁😁 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous Groovi Tuesday card Maria. Would not have spotted the blag if you had not pointed it out.
    Cannot wait for your shows tomorrow and another dose of inspiration!

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe its Groovi Tuesday already !! love the colours & the way you have added the scenery behind the dragon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria,
    Beautiful card, love the colours. The dragon really gives a lot of scope for colouring.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fantastic Maria. Just been watching you 4pm show. Fabulous ideas. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. No blag needed, the red in the sky looks great! Love the dragon (not yet got it!) and love the way you've used it. Saw both shows, great inspiration as always. Good to see your arm is getting better albeit slowly, take care not to overdo it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, I call these Happy accidents, worked out really well x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours love the Dragon xxx

    ReplyDelete