Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Midweek Mix 1

Hello, and thanks for popping in!
Time for a new feature on the bloggy, Midweek Mix, which basically means I can blog anything I want!
I have one more day to create a feature for, Thursday, I already have another nice and different idea lined up ready.
 I've worked hard to come up with my own feature ideas to make my blog individual to me, I'm very happy for other crafters to be inspired to try designs on my blog and even join in with a daily feature, BUT I hope other bloggers are respectful enough to come up with their own feature ideas,  our blogs are personal and should reflect the author, don't you think? 

So after a little scout through my pics, I thought we could have a little look at some hearts and birds...

This one is using the Bird Heart Sprig cutting die and some lovely Indian Summer paper.

The 3 way stamp set is quite cool too, I cut a little aperture mask so I could stamp into the heart.

And another one using the cutting die, this one is actually a shaker card with tiny burgundy beads.

Hope you like!
Maria x

6 comments:

  1. Well said Maria. What fabulous cards these all are. I think the middle one is my favourite. Love it when you stamp into an aperture. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, really like the stamped one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lobe the bottom one Maria although, as I would expect, they are all fab.
    I made and engagement card yesterday using birds in a tree stencil and then up pops yours today! Got to be us Leos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Maria, so different. Top one and bottom one although from the same die cut are so different.
    Keep up the blog, loving all that you post.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your regular blog posts. Looks as if once again I can post mine on FB so will test later. Lovely mix of ideas on this one design. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a talented lady, always finding new ways f using what we already have and mixing the new things with them. I love the one with the girl on the swing. I had forgotten those wee folk. I am really enjoying your regular blog and it has inspired me to try to follow suit. I have "stolen" your idea for Friday being a day to finish off some of my UFOs. Have a great day, Maria. xxx

    ReplyDelete