Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 10

Good Morning and thanks for popping in.
The weeks are flying by aren't they, week 10 of Groovi Tuesday already.


I think the Unicorn and Dragon plates are great for kids, with nice bright colours, especially with the Indian Summer papers.
I coloured this one with Pergacolour pens, more vibrant than pencils.

And I even used up one of my many many many many paper scraps, just use a decorative edge punch and away you go.

That's it for today, Lots of work to do, and then I am being taken somewhere (no idea where) to see something (no idea what)????? 
Dress code, a nice frock.
Never a dull moment with Pete, wouldn't change him a bit!

Maria x

6 comments:

  1. Wherever it is I am sure you will enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have a surprise in store. Well done Pete. Card is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Maria. Ooh how nice to have surprise trips out. Let's hope it is a nice surprise. I'm sure Pete won't let you down! 😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours ! Sounds intriguing — enjoy whatever it is and don’t forget to tell us ! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your nice surprise. I would love that. Nice card again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that is so dramatic. I love it. Glad you enjoyed your surprise with Pete. You are certainly seeing life. Well done, Pete. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete