Friday, April 26, 2019

Finish it Friday 16, its a circus!

Good Morning!
Thanks for popping in.
Friday again, so here goes...


I thought I'd use up a nice easy mop up piece!

Trimmed it to about 14cm, and used Black and Cornflower archival inkpads to stamp the various elements from one of Leonie's new Circus stamp sets.


Chop it into four pieces, edge in black sharpie pen, and mount it on another matching mop up piece, done!

Gotta run, need to set up for class this afternoon, pack for Catterick tomorrow, buy birthday cake, grab lunch with my boy, and I might just have time to brush my hair lol!

6 comments:

  1. That's fab! Don't forget to breathe in all that! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels Maria. Love this piece, cutting it into 4 is the perfect treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this very much. You sound very busy, is it your birthday.? Safe journey. And get some rest xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure you are busy enough. The finished piece is great. I like the idea of chopping it up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria. Love this card. Cool idea to cut into four pieces and mount.
    Have a lovey week-end.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete