Monday, March 25, 2019

Mixed Media Monday 6

Hello! Monday again, hope you had a nice weekend.
The project today is also a Finish it Friday project, but I thought id use it today.
The triple panel is a gel plate pull using paint and then ink with some mdf cogs.
Die cut cogs and swirls would go well I thought...
Maybe a bit of paper weaving...

And a little stamped sentiment!

I really should get my gel plate out more often.

Hope you like it!
Come back tomorrow for a very clean Groovi project.

Maria x

4 comments:

  1. I really should get my gel plate out more often as well Maria.This is a lovely idea for a man's card. Thank-you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card love all the layers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Maria, xxx
    I went to Burley dam today on the way to nursing home and got a few bargains, everything half price, xxxx

    ReplyDelete