Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 12 and a winner

Good Evening!
Busy day, busy couple of days, but I'm here now.

The project for this week didn't really want to be photographed, but I did get a half decent close up of the frilly bit.

The frill was on one of the new arrival plates designed by Linda Williams.
I used a couple of the newer perforating tools, Lozenge and Teardrop. I'm still building my confidence with multi needle tools, but I'm getting there.

I also promised to tell you who won the black and white FIF card.

The winner, as drawn out of the hat (plastic bag more like it, but hat sounds posh) 

Barbara W from Worcestershire
Congrats Barbara and thank you for all your lovely comments.

Ok, gotta go, husband is on his way home from work so I better go and wash my many coffee cups, otherwise he will think I've done no work all day, shhhh!

Maria x

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barbara. Lovely card as ever Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Barbara. Beautiful card Maria. Us women can multi task so we can drink coffee and work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very pretty card Maria, like the frill. I have the bluebell plate and one of my favourites.
    Congratulations Barbara. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, I have the bluebell plate but I didn't get the set of plates that you have taken the border from as I had the original new arrival plates. I bought the Teardrop tool at the NEC but haven't used it yet. Not sure where the days go to. Hope you managed to clear away the coffee cups in time. Congratulations Barbara on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Barbara.
    Love the card Maria! Really pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card Maria. Love the lacy edge and the shading is amazing.
    Got to end of your blog and had a lovely surprise. I won the FIF black and white card. FANTASTIC! I feel so lucky that you picked me out of your beautiful hat (otherwise known as your plastic bag).
    Thank you so much and I look forward to receiving it at Evesham?
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and the plate is one of my faves. Look forward to getting my hands on the new ones, xxx

    ReplyDelete