Friday, March 8, 2019

Finish it Friday 10

Its Friday again, so you know what that means right? Time to rummage amongst the mountainous pile of rejected, neglected and forgotten bits bobs and unfinished crafty projects!

 So this is what I started with...

A background using the Mountain Ash stencil, masked so the middle is left empty.
A stamped panel, now I remember this, I was playing around trying to work out what I was doing for one of the New Design Club stamps (The little lillies that are upside down in a vase) I decided not to incorporate the larger lillies, but i'd already stamped and coloured them, so in the reject box it went!

And with the little die cut frame, I thought these pieces were made for each other.
The only problem is my composition, do I want to be all neat and symmetrical....


Or do I want to be all rebellious and jaunty...

Can you guess which way I jumped?? Can ya? hmm?
Whether you are a conformist or a rule breaker, I hope you like it!

Thanks for popping in, have a great weekend.

Maria x

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card today. Really love the lily stamp and the first card would be so right for sympathy cards. Sadly something most of us have to make occasionaly.

    I am usually neat and symetrical but do like the jaunty card. Maybe l eill give this style a go 😃

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card symmetrical for me I think xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bit neat and symmetrical most of the time but I love both versions. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I scrolled down I came to the first card & thought that is lovely, would make a nice picture in a frame then I scrolled further down to see your jaunty angle !! now I am torn as I like both !!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one very much but both good. I must have missed the vase stamp haven’t seen it before. Have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria,
    They are both lovely 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat and symmetrical for me, but hey who am I to say what's right or wrong, just go whichever way the wind blows you... it's beautiful and that's all that matters lol! xx

    ReplyDelete