Saturday, March 23, 2019

Stencil Saturday double bill.

Good Morning!
Early start for me, have to be up and out of my hotel by 6.30 to get back to Hochanda for 7am.
Groovi one day special shows are at 9am, 1pm and 5pm.

So I better show you some stencilly fun quickly...


This was piece number one, I utilised a piece of card I had die cut a picot oval from, I stencilled Leonie's cool Arrow stencil down the side just using Artistry ink pads, and then added some splashes. Then I stencilled the Natural Beauty stencil on another piece of card so the ladies face peeped through the oval aperture.

Then there was the matter of cleaning the inky stencil...

Well I don't do cleaning if I can help it, so I just spritzed the stencil with water and rubbed it on another piece of card, how nice is that!

That's it for today, thanks for popping in, see you tomorrow for Speed Craft Sunday?

Maria x

7 comments:

  1. I love them both, especially with them both using apparently waste stash. Have a great day, Maria. I am just about to get up so that I am ready to settle down to watch your shows. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the colours you have used.
    Hope all goes well with the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great, my stencils arrived yesterday but have 't had chance to do anything yet !
    Have a great day & a safe journey home x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of these Maria. Watched your two shows today so far and should be able to grab the TV for the last one. Very brave doing the gems but it was great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. More beautiful cards Maria. Do not know how you find the time when you have a full day at Hochanda...…..well perhaps you do not sleep!!!

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Maria. Love your cards, and have just watched your last show. It was one of the best I have seen. You covered so much. So nice to see Yiannis working as well, he seems very interested in Groovi. Sorry to hear you still have a problem with your arm. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete