Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 11

Happy Tuesday to you!
Time for another Groovi project then.

I thought I'd show you one of the projects I did on telly the other week...


I wanted to do a sampler piece to practice various techniques on a smaller less intimidating  scale.

So there's some gentle white work, geo pattern with perforating grid, and some perforating and cutting.
Plates used are Tina's Fun Collection
And the new Mini Starter kit

Thanks for popping in, have a good one!

Maria x

7 comments:

  1. Bite sized projects are good Maria. You have managed to get a lot in this one. Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still lots of work here Maria. Looking forward to the class on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these small pieces are a good idea to try out new things or improving old ones. I will see you next Tuesday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love card today Maria. The small areas really do look good together and variations of cutting and embossing is great.

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you managed to get a hell of a lot on here for a bite size project didn't you? I love the colours you have used too. Fabulous project Maria. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous project! And I love the colours too! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design, Maria. Lots of techniques to practice. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete