Sunday, April 21, 2019

Speed Craft Sunday 12

Morning!
And Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, Happy Bank Holiday weekend to those who don't.

Speedy project today involves reviving and old custom ink pad, created with Distress ink re-inkers.

I stamped the sentiment and covered it with a mask, then used the custom coloured inkpad to stamp the mix of leaves and flowers. Would be rude if I didn't add some winged creatures too!
I like all the white space on this one, but you could trim it and make it a smaller card instead.

Time to make, 10 minutes max once I'd selected the stamps.

I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner of the FIF card.
Have a great day whatever you are doing.

Maria x


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me of a favourite technique. I love those custom ink pads. You can get such beautiful effects from them. Have a great weekend. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimmin love this. Why don't I use this technique more often I ask myself?? Fab colours too Maria - just beautiful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Maria, we do tend to forget some of the old techniques. I am happy with white space on a card. Happy Easter to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fab Maria!!! Another one that could be done in class perhaps? I've just been looking at my reinkers thinking I must use these more!!!! Thank you for the reminder! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great looking quick card Maria. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have had a nice Easter. Great card. I always worry that my cards sometimes look very white but yours always seem to look right. Will keep trying xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria. Just managed to read your blog from Sunday. Wow you always seem to make time, even when it is a Bank Holiday week-end!
    Love this 'quick' card' and it inspires me to give it a try.
    Have a lovely Monday.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete