Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 5

Good Morning!
Busy one again today, finishng off my tv prep for tomorrow and doing samples for other upcoming shows.
So before i forget, ill show you my offering for Groovi Tuesday...


I used Linda's Baby Necessities plate, its a great plate because the composition is already done for you, but you can just pick out bits, the lacy bottom is quite cool and very transferable. 
I coloured with Perga Colour markers for brighter colour.

Ok thats it from me for today.
Don't forget there will be a brand new Youtube Tuesday from Claritystamp today, be sure to check it out.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maria. Looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda tomorrow and more inspiration,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maria, I look forward to seeing you at Evesham next week. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and fantastic colours/colouring ! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours. Looking forward to seeing you show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've set the shows to record as I'll be at work. Lovely card Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Maria. Watched your shows wonderful as usual.x

    ReplyDelete