Thursday, February 21, 2019

Freshcut Fairies

Good Morning!
I thought I should blog today, seeing as I missed Tuesday.
So I had a browse through my pics and decided to show a couple of die cut cards.


I used the same Leafwing fairy cutting die for both cards.
First one is a bit colourful, with the help of Indian Summer paper, my favourite.

Second one is sparkly!
I used offcuts of black card for both, they were just the right width for the dies.

This is a nice glitter card, no shedding, I hate shedding! Not cheap though.
Hope you like them!
Back to work for me now, busy day.
Thanks for popping in, hope you can come back tomorrow for Finish it Friday.

Maria x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Maria. They are both very lovely I can't choose a favourite. The dies are so versatile. Indian Summer is my favourite too closely followed by Shenandoah because of the hidden landscapes and open spaces. I have the 12x12 on my wish list. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like both of these, also like the fancy edge is that a die? Haven’t tried one with glitter yet. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Love the Clarity papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards again Maria. Love the fancy edge used and of course who would not love any of the papers in any of the books!!

    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete