Friday, February 15, 2019

Finish it Friday 7

Hello, its Friday again, doesnt it coma around quickly!
So what does the weekend hold for you?
Ill be working at a steady pace from home on Saturday.Then Sunday i'll be playing poker in the regional finals in Liverpool, wont be as much fun this time because Pete didn't qualify this season.
But before i fast forward through the whole weekend, lets observe Finish it Friday!

So this is what i started with...
Nice bit of Inca Gold through the Poppy stencil on black card, and a couple of diecut frames, i often end up with neat frames because when i die cut the shapes for a project i try to position the dies so that the waste is actually usable, like here.



 I think the pearly card goes really well with the shine from the Inca Gold.
Finished off with a stamped sentiment using Mini Wordchains.

Nice and easy, and a couple less bits in my huge reject pile!

Thanks for popping in, hope you can come back for Speed Craft Sunday and also on Monday i start a new feature on bloggy, Mixed Media Monday!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I wish the bits in my reject pile were this good Maria. Love this, the inca gold goes perfectly with that pearl effect card, you're right. (Of course 😁). Looking forward to your new Monday posts but for now I shall look forward to Sunday's post. Will have my fingers crossed for you for Sunday's poker. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's another brill find in your to be finished pile!
    I couldn't believe it's Friday again already. These weeks are going all too quickly. It'll soon be July!
    Loving the sound of mixed media Monday.
    Have a great weekend! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely Friday card finished. I have started to look more closely at my 'bits box' and have made some progress (lol).
    Have a wonderful week-end and look forward toseeing you on Tuesday.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card as usual. I try to cut out so that the bits left behind might be useful. Doesnt often work. Good luck on sunday. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a busy lady. Make a lot of sense to think about where you position your dies. I need to take note. Beautiful card and Good Luck in the finals. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great piece, I really must look at my bits & bobs box but it is mainly card & paper off cuts although I did try my Shimmer Shakers through a stencil last week so those pieces need finishing off. My challenge for today. Have a great weekend, good luck for Sunday. I hope to make it to Evesham on Tuesday so see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great tip about die cutting centrally to create frames Maria. Fab card and so quick! Good luck in the poker!

    ReplyDelete