Friday, February 22, 2019

Finish it Friday 8

Hello and Happy Friday!
I have had my usual rummage through the reject box, and I actually found a few bits to use, but my decision was influenced by the challenge over at Country View Challenges, the theme is Black and White plus one.
So this is what I started with, the black and white was easy...

I started with the piece of black card with the Elderleaves stamped in white with splashes, that's been in the box forever! and the large white piece has been there just as long maybe longer, I was doing a pattern building piece with a single corner stamp, but then abandoned it.


I didn't really need to do much to make it work, I just trimmed the black piece so it would fit in the frame, wrapped a piece of twine around, added the Line Sentiment stamps in the corner, and of course added a pop of colour, I am quite liking yellow at the moment.

Done!
Thanks for popping in, have a good weekend.

Maria x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Will have to check out the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really striking card. Love it. It is almost as if those two pieces were made for each other. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. the back & white with that splash of yellow makes a striking combination. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Maria, these two pieces were definitely made for each other, and I love how you've stamped your sentiment in black and yellow, so striking! Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy weekend, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Maria......again. Really love your Friday blogs as they are inspirational.

    Have a lovely week-end.

    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria i really love this card it looks special. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really enjoying your finish it off blogs - my desk is getting so much clearer and my crafty mojo is coming back. Thank you for all the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for being that late posting my comment, I had the flu.
    Beautiful project!
    Thank you so much for joining in with our February challenge at Country View Challenges!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete