Friday, February 8, 2019

Finish it Friday 6

Happy Friday to you! 
Unless you work weekends of course, in which case Fridays don't mean that much?
Well on this ole bloggy Friday means time to show you something i created from rejects, scraps and offcuts from my overflowing Finish It box.
So, here's what i started with...

A shaving foam and ink piece using the Olive Branch Wreath stencil, and an image using the Happy Couple 3 way overlay stamps, the colours were not quite what i wanted at the time, but when i was rooting through my box i thought the colours matched great with the shaving foam wreath.
Didn't want a square image though, so out with my nested circle fresh cut dies, and bobs your uncle!
Bit of a trim, edge with sharpie pen and its done.

Thanks for popping in, now go and dig through your scraps, see what you can make!

8 comments:

  1. Bloody brilliant. A superb card, as always. Fabulous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your work xx really need to change my profile pic as you might not recognise me! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Glynis, no similarity in that pic. X X

      Delete
  3. love your pieces you make from your scrap box, can't believe its Friday again already !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination and the colours match up really well. I like the square stamps on a round substrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Friday work. Just gives loads of inspiration.
    Thanks Maria
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant use of scraps. Those circle dies are a godsend I use them a lot. Thanks. X X

    ReplyDelete