Friday, February 1, 2019

Finish it Friday 5

Good Afternoon!
Its been a challenging week, but I seem to have survived it, and now its time for another Finish it Friday project...

 This is what i started with, an old demo piece where id used white paint through the stencil then coloured over it, and the other piece was a mop up piece from using black ink on the gel plate.

I managed to line the two pieces up to match. stamped the Birthday in purple ink but as you can see it doesn't look great, sooo
I stamped again on a piece of white card and tucked it in to cover the original stamping.
Its a bit random but i quite like it!

Thanks for popping in, i appreciate it.

Maria x

7 comments:

  1. I think it's pretty fab!!! I like how it goes from monochrome to colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly very different but same as you I like it. Amazing what you can do with some scrap pieces. Glad you have got over your stressful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a brilliant idea. I love it. Sorry you have had a stressful week lovely. Hope you are ok? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, so effective. No one would know it was made out of scraps. Hope you have a better weekend after a stressful week, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've nailed this Maria. Love the overlaying of the colour and monochrome and the birthday plaque makes the word pop. Hope you feel less stressed soon and that Tilly is feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Love!Love!! You give such good inspiration what to do with bits!! Hope that stress will ease soon!

    ReplyDelete