Monday, February 25, 2019

Mixed Media Monday 2

Good Morning and welcome to another Mixed Media Monday!

This project was originally going to be a Finish it Friday project, because all the elements came from the reject box, but I decided it could pass as mixed media, so here you go...


I love an opportunity to recycle old packaging, I buy Sizzix Bigz cutting dies specifically to use them on cardboard etc.

I used my Dapper cutting die with the cardboard.
There were a few cogs in the scrap box and the square frame was stamped with screwed up paper and Inca Gold-looks better in the flesh.
I stamped some cogs with archival ink.


Oh look, more cardboard!
I stamped the tags and filled them with more cogs and text.

Bit of brown and teal ink for the cogs and tags, then put it all together!

Hope you like it, thanks for popping in.
Hopefully see you tomorrow for Groovi Tuesday.

Maria x



4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Maria. I love that Die - pity I couldn't use it though as it wouldn't go through the Gemini would it? Fab job. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finished card looks great, not sure I would ever have thought of doing all that. Fabulous ideas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card today Maria. Love the Dapper die. So good for men's cards etc.
    Look forward to tomorrow's blog.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Maria. I love your bits box as much as mine!

    ReplyDelete