Sunday, February 24, 2019

Speed Craft Sunday 7

Hello, thanks for popping in, hope your Sunday is going well so far.
I have a Groovi class today, only local though, so no motorway trip, yay!

Just time for me to show you this weeks Speed Craft Sunday project.

I stamped the Rose first then stamped the Line Sentiment around to make a frame, a stamping platform is helpful with this.
Then I gently brushed green ink toward the corners through a circle stencil.

I coloured the leaves with waterbased markers blended with a clear sparkle pen. The Rose needed to be white so I just used the clear sparkle pen with the tiniest bit of green ink just to tint slightly.

I tried for black and white plus one colour, so i can use this as a second entry into the Country View Challenge.

Time spent on this one, including colouring, 20 minutes max.



10 comments:

  1. Now that is pure class. What a fantastic idea. I may have to pinch this one Maria. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Dawn think I might use your idea. It is fabulous and looks amazing. Thank-you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning & so effective but really is quite quick to achieve. Even I could manage the green leaves so might give this ago. Have a great day with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Maria. Thank you for sharing. My head is full of ideas now. You are always an inspiration. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card for its simplistic style. A card that can be achieved by most crafters. I would also say thanks for letting us know how long it took to complete. Very useful! I love using the sparkle pens to put down colour especially on parchment.
    Happy Sunday Maria

    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another card i love. Must try something like it. I do love that rose. Wish your class was near here. Thank you for your blog. Xx have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really simple and classy! I for one would love a speed crafting show on Hochanda Maria - for those of us who are full of creativity but lack time. Thank you for sharing - might just do this today for my mother's day cards with a different sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your fab entry into our challenge over at the Country View Challenges this month!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card. Thanks so much for entering our black/white + 1 challenge over at Country View. xx

    ReplyDelete