Sunday, January 27, 2019

Speed Craft Sunday 3

Good Morning!
Its Sunday, so it must be time for a very quick crafty project.
I need to show you one i did earlier this time, because i'm slightly demented trying to do too many things at once. January is always a challenging month for me, i get myself into a right state over my tax return, but i'm struggling extra because of my bad arm, everything is taking longer than it should and some things i simply cant do for myself at all,  and i'm beginning to question if  i'm doing a good job at work, so quite honestly wondering if its time to change direction.
But for now i'm trundling along as best i can.
So here's a speedy project...
 This is a DL card made by stamping the outline of the Marigold and Friends stamp set, 1st 2nd and 3rd generation in Library Green archival ink, then stamping the outer fill, again 1st 2nd and 3rd generation ink, Prickly Pear this time.

And what about some speed craft coasters to match?
Same colours with the addition of, hang on i'll go and check...Buttercup archival.
Ok that's all folks, thanks for popping in, have a lovely sunday!

Maria x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and a fabulous set of coasters too. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your quick crafty projects because they always look really good!
    Don't let the tax return get you down.... I am sure that once it's done and January is over you will feel a little better even if your shoulder is still troubling you!
    Always here for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely designs and ideas. January is always a hard month with far too many days but never enough to fit in all the dull things that have to be done. As far as whether you are doing a good job, from what I see at your classes, you are rocking it. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with those fabulous stamps. I have neglected my stamps for Groovi but I will get back to my 1st love ( stamps,stencils and the gelli plate ) when the spring comes and I have more space to craft. I would just love to come to one of your classes but I don't drive so it is too far. Take care lovely lady. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these projects. They look classy yet are quick to make. You are doing a brilliant job Maria!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pieces today, so effective & a great way of making a quick project when time is short. Make a list of things that need to be done under headings of very important, important & to be done at some time. Then tick them off as you do them, I find it helps seeing what you have actually achieved & you will be surprised how quickly the list disappears. Spring is hopefully on its way with warmer brighter weather that makes us all feel better, I hate the damp grey days. Meanwhile take care & I hope your shoulder starts to improve. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Maria. These cards a lovely as usual, nothing worse than pain on these awful full days, everything seems a lot worse, but your too good to stop doing what you do. I have had sciatica for last two months, so know about pain Sorry your shoulder isn't better. I haven't got the stamps but they look good, might have to buy some. Enjoy your blog. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find your work really inspiring Maria, and am loving these quick makes too. Your Friday projects have also made me go and finish off a whole pile of things in my craft room - I've made about 20 cards this morning just using things that never got finished off, so I'm feeling very accomplished. Thank you, and hope your shoulder feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you have created here Maria. I hope that shoulder soon starts to feel easier, can understand it is getting you down. Personally I cannot see your work is suffering, you are very talented and not sure you would be happy with a change. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card using the stamps. Love your work and although your shoulder is painful you still manage to produce wonderful work and bags of inspiration. Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. January is always rough for me too. It gets better. Love your demos, always very inspiring. Have made a couple of pictures this month inspired by one of your YouTube videos.

    ReplyDelete