Sunday, January 6, 2019

Niceness on tv today!

Hello and thanks for stopping by, hope your Sunday is going well.
I have a selection of my samples for Barbara's Hochanda tv shows today..


Garden heart stamp with a little bit of watercolour.



Garden Heart stencil with some paste and paint on canvas.


Garden Heart Groovi, but not a heart.


Garden Heart Freshcut die with a pretty paper from my stash.
All goodies are available on the Hochanda website and Claritystamp website.

Then at 6pm Barb will be launching a lovely Freshcut die One Day Special, i'll show you some of those samples tomorrow, so please pop back!

Maria x

5 comments:

  1. Ooo they are fantastic! Love them all! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely samples, as always, Maria. You are so good at finding new ways to use things. I have had to go hunting on Google today. Every time I see the sentiment for this set, I immediately want to say "Kind Hearts and Coronets", so I have now satisfied myself that I was not going mad. There is an old film by that name. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects Maria, such a diverse range of niceness. Xx

    ReplyDelete