Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Kind Hearts, Kind Thoughts...

Good nearly afternoon!

How's the weather with you? We've had snow here last night and this morning, hoping it will all be gone very very soon, i didn't order it and i don't want it!

So now iv'e had a quick moan i'll show you a card.


I had a few random sheets of paper from an old pad, i liked the open space through the middle so decided the Garden Heart die cut would fit nicely.
I gold embossed the words from the Garden Heart stamp set above and below the heart.
I added a touch of colour with a beige marker, and some gold pearly bits to accent.
Looks a bit rustic? I quite like it.

Thanks for popping in, come back soon!

Maria x

3 comments:

  1. HI Maria. Love the picture, like the rustic feel. I was delighted to find I had this stamp, must have a go at using it. We have had snow and it is still in some parts. Glad I didn't have to go out today. Hope your shoulder is improving. Any news of your workshops? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too Maria. Good use of those pieces of paper that we all keep. Think I need to look at my stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Maria. A beautiful effect with the gold embossing too.

    ReplyDelete