Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 1

Happy Tuesday to you!
Another feature that I definitely wanted to bring along from my old blog to my new one is Groovi Tuesday.
So here we go!
I have so many Groovi pieces to show you, how to choose? So i looked through for some favourites.


This is one of my faves because its got my boys name on it!
I used the Dream Dangle Groovi plate designed by the lovely Linda Williams, and also used various letters from some of the other dangle plates to make up the name.
The backing paper is from the Northern Lights pad.

Also, i happen to know, today's YouTube Tuesday from Claritystamp is Barbara using the fantastic  Groovi lace plates, so do pop over to Barbara's blog for the link, it'll be there some time today.

Thanks for popping in, hope you'll come back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely example Maria! I am off to get groovi myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great adaptation of the dream catcher plate Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Maria. I like being able to customize a piece and the dangle plates are perfect. x

    ReplyDelete