Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Groovi Tuesday 2

Good Morning and thanks for joining me for another Groovi Tuesday.


I usually struggle doing a piece that's just all white, but i'm actually happy with this one.
I used...
Aquilegia Lace plate to build up the lacy frame.
A little bit of stamping found its way onto this piece too, oops, I used Art Nouveau stamps for the sentiment and corners, and finally i used a piece of designer parchment from the Shenandoah pad.

That's all for today, i need to go and pack ready for tv tomorrow, i have some lovely new Groovi plates and Fresh Cut dies, maybe you can watch Hochanda 12pm and 4pm.

Maria x

11 comments:

  1. I've put the shows onto record as I will be at work. Beautiful card Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is stunningly beautiful Maria. I wish I had an ounce of your talent my friend. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I like all white pieces. Clever to slip a bit of stamping in. Good luck with the shows. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be very happy with this one, Maria. It is lovely. There are some designs that just do not need any colour, and this is one of those. DVD is already set for tomorrow's shows. Safe journey. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Maria. That's very beautiful and that background is fab! It's one of those papers that often gets overlooked. It's perfect for what you've done.
    Looking forward to the shows tomorrow! Safe journey there and back.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect of the white work, looks so delicate. Looking forward to your shows, have set them to record as well just in case & for reference later. Safe journey tomorrow, I am sure the new plate & dies will fly off the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Maria. Have just bought that plate, must get busy using it. Looking forward to tomorrow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Maria. Love the addition of the stamps around the border. xx

    ReplyDelete