Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year, New Blog...


Happy New Year to you! I hope 2019 brings you everything you need.

So is this a new years resolution? to get blogging again? Actually no, the timing is coincidental, I have missed blogging, but its an absolute pain in the neck when you only have ipad and iphone, you just get to grips with a blogging App then the creator either changes it or gets rid of it. Then you try to change your personal details on your account, like if you get married, and its a whole new trail of red tape, so in the end I just gave up.
Sooo, I asked Santa for a little ole laptop, and guess what I got! Thank you Santa, you're the best.

To save lots of faffing around, I decided to say goodbye to the old blog and start fresh, so here I am with my first post.

I made this card using the following Groovi plates, hopefully ive managed to link to everything on the Claritystamp website.
Art Nouveau poppies plate
Victoria Lace grid, there are other designs too.
I modified my design a little so I could incorporate the little flower bud into the grid design, the size was just right.
The card is 7 inch square, but the lace grids can be created small or large quite easily, depending on your project.

Ok well thats it for now, I still have lots of background stuff to do to the blog as I get to grips to it again, thanks for popping in, hope you'll come back soon.

Maria 



12 comments:

  1. Great to see you back blogging Maria. Good luck getting everything sorted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back blogging Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my lovely friend. Oh how I have missed your little blog. What a creation to come back with, this is gorgeous. I am gonna get to grips with this ere Groovi stuff this year, well that's the plan anyway. Lol. Look forward to seeing more beauties soon. Much love. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, Happy New Year - thank you for the inspiration and help you’ve given me. Loved your workshops in Evesham, they were so helpful. Hope 2019 will be good for you, and you’ll get your shoulder back to normal soon. Take care - Dee French.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year!!! Hope you enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year - love today’s blog and looking forward to many more �� x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new Year and New blog! Love this card! I am looking forward to more inspiration from you! Lots of love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Maria. Lets hope 2019 is a good one for us all. Looking forward to more workshops with you at Evesham in 2019. Lol Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy newYear Maria, I came across your blog accidentally but will look forward to your regular posts. Hope to see you at Evesham Crafters Companion soo. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Maria. Well done on getting your lap top for Xmas hope you had a lovely time with friends and family. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its great your back blogging again, looking forward to lots of crafty things. Luv jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you Maria, will be following your blog. Love this card, so beautiful. Will get my Lace plates out and have a go! Xx

    ReplyDelete