Saturday, April 13, 2019

Stencil Saturday, pass the cake!

Good Morning!
Stencil Saturday then...

I used one of the Circus stencils desighned by Leonie Pujol.
I placed a post it note on my card then sprayed Oxides through the stencil.
Sprayed a bit more on some spare card so I could stamp and cut out the cupcake layers (club stamp). And a little strip for the words from Leonie's Whatever stamp set.

A few little splashes and some sequins to finish off!
Oh and I glazed the cherry.

Hope you like, thanks for popping in, I appreciate it.
Off up a motorway to play with alcohol inks now.

Maria x

7 comments:

  1. I love this Maria. The glazed cherry just proves your fantastic attention to detail. The distress sprays are fab aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Looks brill with a bit of sparkle too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria. Love this card and it looks such a simple idea. The black edge makes it 'pop'.
    Think this is one I will give a try and just hope mine looks so amazing!!
    Enjoy playing today!!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. I like distress sprays and the effect they create. Have a great day with the Preston crowd. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not really used the distress sprays since I had them. I might have a go after seeing this gem. Have a good day. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't gone down the spray Oxides route yet !! this looks fantastic though so perhaps I can find an alternative to try the technique as I have everything else just waiting to be used xx

    ReplyDelete