Monday, April 8, 2019

Mixed Media Monday

Evening!
I'm scrambling a bit this week, busy time, but I thought I'd try to find something to blog while I'm waiting for the dinner to simmer (eating at 10pm is getting to be a habit)

I found a frame I did ages ago by covering it with swatches of embossed card, painted with black acrylic paint and then did a bit of the old dry brushing with Inca Gold.
Then it sat there for aaaaaaaages… then I picked it back up a while ago and added another embossed piece of card (Leafy Swirl stencil) then in front of that put a lurvly die cut, do you recognise that one? its the 
Happy Couple Fresh Cut die.
Right, I gotta go, I'm now in the kitchen again, and it could all go wrong if I don't focus!

Thanks for popping in, normal service soon I hope x

4 comments:

  1. You were supposed to be resting today Maria. Wonderful layers on this one and the Inca Gold, lovely. Hope the dinner was ok. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Lynne. Maria can give us a lot of colouring tomorrow, then she can put her feet up for a little snooze. Lots of lovely techniques on this one Maria. All we need now is to get Inca Gold into our parching. See you tomorrow. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, I must get my inka gold out & use it. Hope your meal was ok, safe drive tomorrow & I will see you at 10 ready to play with the Groovi plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these frames that you di Maria and this one is no exception. I really need to have a play with my Inca Gold. ����

    ReplyDelete