Monday, April 1, 2019

Mixed Media Monday 7

Good Morning and welcome to another ole week, hopefully it will be a good one for us all!

Mixed Media then, my two favourite things to alter are clocks and mirrors...

This is one I did for Leonie a few weeks ago using her Natural Beauty stencils.



I have it all going on, paint, stamped ink, stencilled ink, and a bit of clear paste.
Only a couple of embellishments, sometimes I prefer a cleaner look.



I also used the Journal stamp set, its one of my 'go to' sets, and also a touch here and there of the new layering stamps that our Paul had on Hochanda at the weekend.

Hope you like!

Have a good one, whatever your'e up to, and watch out for April Fool pranks!

Maria x

4 comments:

  1. I love it when you do these Maria, they always look stunning and this one is no exception. It's fabulous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do these sort of projects so well. Wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one, I probably have all the ingredients, just need to get it all out & play. Hope you have a good week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful mirror Maria! Love the colour of this one! Xx

    ReplyDelete