Friday, April 5, 2019

Finish it Friday 14

Morning! I'm a bit late today, had a bit of a lie in, tired this week, but I'm on coffee number 2 now so normal service will follow shortly!
Today's FIF project is one I did a short while ago when I did a little batch, that way I have emergency projects for when time is not my friend, like today. It's also nice to have a whole session with my 'use me up' box.

I started with an inky piece, created with stencils and ink sprays, don't even know what stencils because they are so old. And the little tile was created with some board covered in paperclay, some mica powder and a cool floral tile Claritystamp. I chose these to go together because of the colours, good match?

And very easily they became this...




Another for my little pile, I only have a couple of birthday this month.
Ok go and get your scraps out and make something!

I have to do some cleaning up, finish the last bits for my tv prep for tomorrow (12pm and 4pm on Hochanda) Then I need to pack everything, then check Iv'e packed everything, then load the car and check again to make sure I haven't forgotten anything-yes i'm serious. And then I can go for late lunch with my lovely Pete-a Friday off work for him, unheard of!

Thanks for popping in, not sure if I'll manage a Stencil Saturday tomorrow or not, I leave for Peterborough at 6.15am, will be home at about 9.30pm.

Oh remind me over the next couple of days though, give away on bloggy next week, just for fun.

Maria x


5 comments:

  1. That's a brill FIF project. I might have a look in my box of unfinished things today. I know I have a few from your last workshop to put together. So that will be my mission today!!
    Have a lovely day and safe travelling tomorrow! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Maria. Fab colours and the twine finishes it off perfectly. I still have a tile we made at your workshop using UTE - now I know what to do with it. 😁😁 Safe trip tomorrow, I will be watching. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept of Finish it Friday and this is lovely. As a newish crafter my background making skills developed way ahead of my card finishing skills, so I am constantly in finish it mode! So many backgrounds, so little time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great FIF. Safe journeys tomorrow & if you have to miss Stencil Saturday we won't mind as it will be a long day for you. Enjoy your lunch with Pete & we will be waiting for you at Evesham on Tuesday !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Maria. You have got a busy schedule. Will watch tomorrow and looking forward to our class on Sunday. I am trying to finish off workshop projects as we do them. Does not always happen. X

    ReplyDelete